Is Cleaning Air Ducts Worth It?
Let’s find out if air duct cleaning services is right for you and good for your household or business. As you know, all the air in your home circulates through the ducts several times a day. Air Duct Cleaning refers to the removal of dust and contaminants within the ductwork. This includes the supply and return of air ducts as well as the registers and diffusers in each room. Powerful vacuums whisk away all the dust and debris, preventing them from re-circulating in the home.
It is unsafe and unhealthy to have a dirty duct system.
Dirty ducts increase health risks to your family and pets.
Contaminants are exhausted every time the duct system operates. If the duct system is left unchecked, bacteria, fungi, mould and other pathogens could grow there. Logically, it makes sense that over a period of time you should get your ducts cleaned. Steam Kleen Duct Cleaning Service removes contaminants from your ducts. We completely remove and clean all the microbes that your ducts circulate into the air, leading to a healthier environment for your family and pets. We are qualified to clean all system components of your air ducts. Steam Kleen has a experienced and professional team that uses new technology and advanced equipment. Regular cleaning of your ducts enhances the efficiency of your cooling and heating systems, leading to reduced energy consumption and monthly bills.
Reasons for cleaning your air duct systems
- So that you can prevent the growth of mould, also removing the ones that are already there.
- Reduction of diseases and allergies that are caused by bacteria and moulds.
- Prevention of fires that are brought about by blockages, because of build up of dust, debris and dirt.
- Using our company will eventually help you to save on energy bills.
- Remove contaminants such as carbon particles, dust and pollen. These pollutants can cause an extreme reaction for asthmatic people.
- Cleaning the air ducts also removes smells that are caused by cigarettes and cooking.
- Eradicate skin flakes that micro-bites and hair feed and grow on bacteria.
- Eradication of small rodents such as mice, birds, rats and their nests.
- By cleaning your air ducts system less dust will get on to your furniture. If they are clogged with large amounts of debris and dust they might be released into the air from the supply registers.
- Eradicate living, dead and breeding insects from the air ducts. Some of these insects include dust mites, mosquitoes, fleas, spiders and cockroaches.